• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 2000 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500*SOOPER NIZE*

Capnmike

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2000-chevrolet-silverado-1500-sooper-nize.1794159/
Item Name: FS 2000 CHEVROLET *GA RED* SILVERADO

Zip Code: 30214

Item is for: Sale/Trade
Sale Price: $5500.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: One of my friends has used this truck for his daily transportation for the last 15 years. 290k miles but "everything" works and still runs and drives great. Still has the original paint and looks great. The top of the cab has no clear peeling but is not as glossy. No rust. Interior is dark gray and very presentable. There is a seam on the side of the driver's seat that needs about 1.5" resewn.
Cruise, and a/c work great. Always properly maintained with never any major mechanical repairs, just routine maintenance. Recent serpentine belt replacement. Dependable tried and true 5.4 V8 with 4 speed auto overdrive. Has always passed GA Emissions and current until May 2019.
Does not smoke, drip, wheeze or rattle. Has not been molested, slammed, lifted or otherwise "bubba re-engineered". It's just like the experts designed it. Your momma would not be embarrassed to ride in this truck.
The bottom of the engine is dry and has always passed GA emissions. The truck has not been detailed to hide anything. Dash, carpets and mats are good. Heavy bed mat and no rust anywhere. Pioneer radio. Very small dimple on side of the bed. Tires are 20" with very good tread on all tires. To my knowledge it needs "nothing". I'm not a mechanic but you are welcome and encouraged to bring a mechanic to check out the truck if the mileage worries you.
A fair priced truck for a daily driver, summer job or back to school. Driven responsibly this truck will continue to provide service and transportation for many more miles.

$5500.00 cash. Call with questions, please have your finances in order and get ok'd by your wife prior to driving the truck.
Mike 770 461-7031 home. I don't text.

Pictures:
dscf0162-jpg.1705458

dscf0164-jpg.1705460

dscf0167-jpg.1705461

dscf0165-jpg.1705463

dscf0173-jpg.1705464

Back
Top Bottom