• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS 2004 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 only 17k miles!

Clodhead

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2004-suzuki-v-strom-dl650-only-17k-miles.2492690/
Item Name: FS 2004 Suzuki V-Strom DL650 only 17k miles!

Zip Code: 30082

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3,500

Caliber: 650cc V-Twin

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard auto-type Bill of Sale for Tag

Item Description: This V-Strom 650 is well maintained and reliable as an anvil - but much more fun to ride. ALWAYS garage kept.
Good Stuff: Fuel injected V-twin, only 17k miles, new Dunlop Roadsmart III tires (front & back) new brake pads, heated hand grips, lockable & removable two helmet top trunk, tank bag, soft saddle bags, adjustable (height & angle) windshield. New AGM battery. Bike has a Power outlet, Air horn, Engine guards & Hand Guards.

Not so Good: Fairing repair on right side needs sanding & touch-up.

80mph on Highway is All Day easy. Bike comes with bike stand. Gets 250+ miles on a tank of gas. Test rides are encouraged and requires a $3,500 cash deposit & motorcycle endorsement on license. Have a break it = bought it policy. This bike is fun, easy to ride, economical, reliable and powerful. Clear title in hand. Can email more pics upon request, but better to see & hear it in person.

Pictures:
img_4670-jpg.3212176

img_4671-jpg.3212179

img_0215-jpg.3212181

img_0218-jpg.3212185

img_0219-jpg.3212186

Hey Woodman, I was told when I bought her 5 years ago that there was a lowering link added that lowered the seat height 1.5"? It looks to me (using a tape measure by eye) that the seat is a smidge over 30" unladen. I have a 30" inseam and I am just flat footing it when in the saddle wearing my riding boots. The original dimensions are below.
The
V-Strom Deminsions.JPG

Hey Boot, This is the result of a drop in the garage 2 years ago. Cracked the top right fairing piece about 2 1/2" (looks like the right side of the tank but is plastic). Welded the crack closed and strengthened the fairing there. Welded beyond the crack to add additional strength. Fairing is super strong there, but I haven't gotten around to finish sanding and repainting the area. This was the only area affected. Will add pics of the rest of the body this afternoon.
V-Strom touch up.jpg

Back
Top Bottom