• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD

MAC-G35

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-2007-chevrolet-tahoe-lt-4wd.1141332/
Item Name: FS 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD $12500 OBO

Zip Code: 30290

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 12500 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Listed for sale is a 2007 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD with 226,7XX. It is in great shape inside and out, white exterior with tan leather interior, center row captains chairs with 3rd row seating, and rear control heat/AC. The vehicle has never been involved in any accidents and has a clean carfax.

Both front and rear heater cores were replaced at 195k miles along with all engine pulleys and tensioners, spark plugs, plug wires, coil packs, full coolant flush and service, transmission flush and service, transfer case service, rear differential service, and front hubs and wheel bearings replaced.

4 Michelin XLT2 tires were installed at 197k miles by Sam's club and have a lifetime warranty for balancing, rotation, flat repair, and road hazard replacement and all paper work is included. Tires were rotated at 220k miles.

Full disclosure, the plastic gear that controls the flapper door in the front air unit has striped and the vent is stuck on the feet. This is a very common problem and is easily fixed, I just don't have the time to do so.

This is a great vehicle and has a ton more life left in it, the only reason why I'm selling is because I needed to have a pickup truck again. Please note that the rear trim panel is missing in the pictures but will be reinstalled before the sale. Please feel free to call or text at (770) 617-2129 or private message.

Pictures:
image10-jpg.731263

image7-jpg.731264

image2-jpg.731266

image3-jpg.731267

image4-jpg.731268

Back
Top Bottom