• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS 9mm/.45/.357 Ball Plus JHP HP SJHP Train & Defend or SHTF Packages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinny2Gun

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...p-sjhp-train-defend-or-shtf-packages.2534914/
Item Name: FS 9mm/.45/.357 FMA/Ball Plus HP Train & Defend or SHTF Packages

Zip Code: 30039

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $65 and up

Caliber: 9mm, .45, .357

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I will need to check prices when you message me, let me know which packages you are interested in. No I WILL NOT DRIVE FAR to sell just 1 package. FMJ/Ball plus Hollowpoint packages. Meet in afternoon/early evening in Snellville or during my planned range day in Lilburn during afternoon. If you get more than 2 packages can haggle a little bit on price.

Will consider a firearm in trade....no Jimmerson or Hipoint, but a decent 9mm/.45 or maybe .38/.357/9mm snub

You will need to PM me for current prices with what packages or combinations you are interested in. Some of mine is Atlanta Arms which I consider extremely high quality, never had a failure in any caliber.

Any Prices listed are from 6/11

9mm
Package #1: 50 rd Box brass 9mm Atlanta Arms 115 gr. FMJ/Ball, and Brand New 20 round box of Winchester Silvertip JHP! $65
Package #2: 50 rd box AA brass 9mm FMJ, and 50 rounds of remanned 115 gr. jhp (XTP's I believe) loaded Warm. $75
Package #3: 50 rd Box AA Brass 9mm FMJ & Box of Remanned 9mm 124 JHPs (not sure what bullet) $75

Package #4: 50 rd Box AA Brass 230 gr. .45 Ball, 50 rd box of remanned 230 gr. JHPs Most look like XTPs loaded on the warmer/near hot side...xtps do great from all barrel lengths in .45 hence the price as don't mind this for my stash. $90

Package #5: 50 Box Brass AA, 50 rd box 230 gr. Remanned HPs not positive what bullet, Winchester maybe? $85

.357 Magnum-don't lowball , feel free to see what the cheapest you can find any or JHPs at and all the retailers are adding huge S&H & many a "Stocking" Fee as well. If you want 2 of the .357 packages so 200 rounds we can haggle or trade.

Package #6 50 Rd New Box of Armscor 158 Gr., and another New Box of 158 gr SJHP Blazer Aluminum...44 rds are the SJHP's, and 6 rounds are leftover Armscor but 100 rounds of Unobtanium .357 Magnum. $160

Package #7 50 rd Box of Atlanta Arms Remanned 125 gr XTP JHP's (Atlanta Arms is extremely high quality I'd carry these), NEW Box Freedom Munitions of 158 gr XTP Or $175

Package #8 Alternatively could do 2 New Boxes of the Freedom Munitions 158 gr. XTPs (hunting prep?) $180

I Need a handful of good .38 Plus P JHPs /SJHPs (125 gr. primarily, as most .38 jhp's don't even expand). I also like HST's in all calibers.

Also have an OLD Blue box with 33 rds of Atlanta Arms 9mm 115 TCJ...Seems super hot for some reason so something I'd only use in a Quality heavy metal gun or quality PCC perhaps. No idea how old, so at buyers risk. $18

If you need a holster for something, ask me I prob have something that fits it I can sell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom