• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS A400 XCEL 30" Sporting with Kick Off Like New

moonjeong

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-a400-xcel-30-sporting-with-kick-off-like-new.2006457/
Item Name: FS A400 XCEL 30" Sporting with Kick Off Like New

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1350

Caliber: 12 Guage

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Very lightly used Xcel A400 Sporting with Kick off. Premium wood. Boxes, manual, etc... Can't tell difference from new.

Pictures:
img_6142-jpg.2203387

img_6143-jpg.2203388

img_6144-jpg.2203390

img_6145-jpg.2203392

Works great. I got it because I wanted less recoil than my over and under. I did get less recoil and shoots a little better than my over and under. What I never contemplated was that I’m a reloaded and picking up the shells is too much hassle and the over/under is so much easier to get the spent shells. I did get a benelli supersport and the A400 to see which auto loader. The A400 definately is softer shooting and swings better. Probably has 4 flats through it. Not a ding or scratch anywhere I can see. Kick off works in my opinion.

Works great. I got it because I wanted less recoil than my over and under. I did get less recoil and shoots a little better than my over and under. What I never contemplated was that I’m a reloaded and picking up the shells is too much hassle and the over/under is so much easier to get the spent shells. I did get a benelli supersport and the A400 to see which auto loader. The A400 definately is softer shooting and swings better. Probably has 4 flats through it. Not a ding or scratch anywhere I can see. Kick off works in my opinion.
Sounds good. Can I take a look at it next week.

This is Brad. Hey, sorry to tell this but I have Pass on the shot gun. some personal came up and I need the money to take care of the problem. I hope you sell it soon. , Thank, you.

Back
Top Bottom