• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Alienware laptop m14x R2 I5 - great laptop PLUS almost new Alienware backpack!!

Sam03

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...p-plus-almost-new-alienware-backpack.1103402/
Item Name: FS Alienware laptop m14x R2 I5 - great laptop PLUS almost new Alienware backpack!!

Zip Code: 30062

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400.00 (new price)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello, fellow ODT brothers and sisters. What we have here is an Alienware laptop owned by me for the last couple of years. It is the m14x r2 model. It has the I5 processor, 8 gigs of ram and 500 gig hard drive.

It comes with:

-original paperwork

-original cloth sleeve

-EXTRA---Like new Alienware laptop backpack (85.00+)

It is used but everything works like it should. Though I couldn’t get it to show in the pictures, the screen has a few marks from key contact when closed. The outside is almost flawless. I am selling because I want a tablet that I can use while teaching. Walking around with a laptop is perilous. I have some cash to add for a Windows tablet, but probably only 100.00 or so. :( I could, however, throw in a 100.00 Best Buy gift card for the right trade.

So, why only 400.00 with backpack? In a word, I need it gone so as to get the Windows tablet I am wanting. Please do your research. Check Flea Bay and Craigslist. Feel free to PM me with any questions. I will do a factory reset so that when you receive it, you can personalize it.

Pictures:
lappy-and-bag-jpg.670762

alienware-screen-info-jpg.670763

You should mention the type of graphics card and other highlights such as if it has an SSD or if this unit is still under dell warranty.
The windows tablet is portable but it will not have the same performance as a unit like this people.

Thanks Laser. My assumption was that when I stated it was a few years old, people would assume the warranty was up. When I listed the 500 gig hard drive, I figured viewers would realize it doesn't have an SSD. So much for my advertising skill.

But your advice is sound and I thank you. It DOES have a discrete Nvidia 650gt video card. Regardless, I've never seen this model Alienware in this shape at this price. Anywhere. Thanks for the feedback. It is always welcome.

Back
Top Bottom