Item Relisted! FS Arsenal SAM7K-34 with brace, and accessories at pre-panic price

tractiongrips

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...e-and-accessories-at-pre-panic-price.2500724/
Item Name: FS Arsenal SAM7K-34 with brace, and accessories at pre-panic price

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1800 cash

Caliber: 7.62X39

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new Arsenal SAM7K-34 pistol. These ship with, and include a 5 round magazine. A scope rail is built in to the side of the milled receiver, and the barrel is threaded 24X1.5mm for barrel accessories.
As part of this package, I've bundled a new SB Tactical AK pistol brace, Magpul MOE-K2 pistol grip, and a new 30 round steel magazine. To install the brace and grip, the thumb safety must be deleted.
I am a FFL holder, and this firearm must be transferred the same as through any other dealer. A 4473 must be completed, and because it's a pistol, the buyer must be a GA resident and at least 21 years old.
I can meet by appointment only. We do not operate a retail store, so I have to fit in customers by appointment to not interfere with our primary business.

Pictures:
img_1278-jpeg.3145381

Back
Top Bottom