• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS B&T APC 223

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atleo

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
For sale is a fairly new BT APC223 with a 12 inch barrel. I have added a surefire light, magpie MBUS, grip, Trijicon RMO, ACR brace arm, with Haga Defense ACR adapter and tail hook. I still have the rest of the ACR kit if you want to SBR it as well as the B&T collapsible stock, and the original rear collapsible stock hydraulic buffers. I also have the original pistol grip.

I am asking $4500.00 as it currently sits. I am not willing to sell the gun without the pistol brace/accessories but I can take off the sights, grip, light, MRO if you do not want them. We can negotiate price based on what comes off of it. I am NOT looking for trades at this time.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2754.jpeg
    IMG_2754.jpeg
    131 KB · Views: 145
Thank you for your interest and questions! To answer some common questions, It is the pro model. The round count is less than but around 1k. It has been a safe queen, hence the desire to sell. I have the original case in which it was shipped as well as some paperwork.

If you want them included, the light is a surefire scout, and the rail panels are magpull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom