• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS BCM 14.5 socom upper receiver, knights armament rail

Ahhh okay. So without the BCG and CH, for $550 would be the BCM SOCOM upper with KAC rail, original handguards, dust cover, forward assist and FH right? Will there be a rear flip up included as well? Thanks. Sorry for asking I'm interested that's all.

No problem, I sadly do not have any extra rear buis laying around to throw on it. I was basically selling just as if comes from the factory except with KAC rail. I can negotiate without Kac rail as well but figured most people would be buying this to do a USGI build. Add a BCM lower for $350 and you have one pretty awesome USGI socom build.

No problem, I sadly do not have any extra rear buis laying around to throw on it. I was basically selling just as if comes from the factory except with KAC rail. I can negotiate without Kac rail as well but figured most people would be buying this to do a USGI build. Add a BCM lower for $350 and you have one pretty awesome USGI socom build.

I've got a Noveske pistol lower I could throw this on top of so. Okay, just wanted to make sure what was included for the $550 price. Okay, that's fair. Okay, let me swizzle some things around I may hit you up later on today or in the next couple of days if you still have it. Thanks.

I've got a Noveske pistol lower I could throw this on top of so. Okay, just wanted to make sure what was included for the $550 price. Okay, that's fair. Okay, let me swizzle some things around I may hit you up later on today or in the next couple of days if you still have it. Thanks.
No problem, I have a bcm lower I’d be willing to part with as well.

Back
Top Bottom