• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS BCM Standard 9" 300 BLACKOUT Complete Upper Receiver Group w/ QRF-8 Handguard

WC1911guy

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Up for sale or trade is my

BCM® Standard 9" 300 BLACKOUT Complete Upper Receiver Group w/ QRF-8 Handguard​

Total round count is approximately 150-175. I used it for deer hunting a few times so other than zeroing the optic and killing deer it hasn't seen much action. Looks good, no damage on the rails or upper and runs like a factory BCM upper should. No BCG or charging handle included. It's a little dirty in the pics so please keep that in mind.

I have a few SBR's so I'm not moving this due to the pistol brace bs, just looking to sell it since I don't currently have a need for it. Be aware it is a 9" upper so understand the laws before committing.

Sale for $450 cash close to me.

If payment is Venmo, PP, Cash app, Google Pay or similar buyer carries the fees (if any). If you want to pay with bitcoin I can do that also if you have good feedback.

Trade value is $600 and I can add cash if you have something cool.

If you have good feedback I will ship at cost for USPS priority ASAP once payment is received.

The trade thing isn't working out on this so I'm switching to simply selling it.

That's all I can think of at the moment but if it's cool or interesting send a pm on it. You never know.

I'm in Marietta/Kennesaw for work and live in Hiram so take that into consideration also please. Please keep all comms in pm form until we have a deal in place. We can text or call but it's going to have to be followed up with pm confirmations to keep both of us between the lines. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Upper 1.jpg
    Upper 1.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Upper 2.jpg
    Upper 2.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Upper 3.jpg
    Upper 3.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Upper 4.jpg
    Upper 4.jpg