• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol

Huey Deer Processing

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I’m the original owner and it will come with everything it did from the factory. These guns are definitely worth the hype but still trying to fund a few projects so it’s got to go. My loss is your gain though because you’re getting a pretty hard to beat deal on arguably the best tactical shotgun on the market currently in its price range. Like new condition, I’ve put less than 20 rounds through it to sight the red dot in. Which is a Thrive HD, made by ZeroTech based out of Australia. So not a cheap Amazon special. Have box for it as well. Comes with the high and low mount, I’m running the high currently as it co-witnesses nicely with the iron sights. Also not mentioned in the website description this shotgun has interchangeable chokes so you could turn it into a tactical turkey blaster if you wanted to. Streamlight, sling, and shell card NOT included. I’m located in CRISP COUNTY/CORDELE however I sometimes travel to the following:
Perry/Warner Robins
Macon
Tifton
Americus
Butler
If you have low or no feedback expect to be coming to Cordele though.

From Beretta:
Beretta A300 Ultima Patrol – engineered to be ultra-reliable and easy to manipulate. Featuring the classic mechanisms of the venerable A300 platform, this new defense shotgun includes enlarged controls, an enhanced loading port, a thinner forend design with multiple M-Lok and QD sling mounting points, and a 7+1-shot extended magazine tube secured by a custom barrel clamp with integral M-Lok capability.

Attachments

• IMG_0982.jpeg
    IMG_0982.jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0981.jpeg
    IMG_0981.jpeg
    210.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0971.png
    IMG_0971.png