• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Blackhawk T-Series Level 3 Duty Holster (Staccato)

Jsmit484

Bear Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Blackhawk T-Series Level 3 Duty Holster for Staccato (Black, and Black Basket Weave) - $100

Condition is excellent, has been tested and drawn out of but I've never actually run it on anything.

In short, Staccato 2011 T-Series Duty Holster Fits all 3.9”, 4.15”, 4.4”, 5” and 5” compensated duty guns (Omni, DVC-P, Staccato-XC) with mounted light. They're 'Pull' tested and approved for duty use with all barrel lengths. This T-series holster works with iron sights, as well as most optics currently on the market from Leupold, Trijicon, Sig, and Holosun.

Also, it works with Surefire x300 u-A/B or x400. It's compatible with aftermarket mounting accessories from Blackhawk and includes the T-series leg strap.

Willing to meet in Canton, Woodstock, Kennesaw, Acworth areas.

Willing to ship with a PayPal Friends and Family payment (Plus $10 towards UPD shipping)

Attachments

• tempImagejG7O2J.gif
    tempImagejG7O2J.gif
    606.8 KB · Views: 1
  • tempImageytEnER.gif
    tempImageytEnER.gif
    674.5 KB · Views: 1
  • tempImagehloAgt.gif
    tempImagehloAgt.gif
    587.9 KB · Views: 2
  • tempImagedPPkfg.gif
    tempImagedPPkfg.gif
    642.5 KB · Views: 2
  • tempImagevQm5rs.gif
    tempImagevQm5rs.gif
    724.8 KB · Views: 1
  • tempImagefsEg5T.gif
    tempImagefsEg5T.gif
    656.2 KB · Views: 2
Would this work with the C2 model?
Hey there! Yeah I know it works with the C2, P, and XC models. I'm sure it will work with all Staccato models as long as you have an X300 attached. I've only personally owned and tried the C2, P, and XC though.

Back
Top Bottom