• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS Body Armor NIJ Certified Level IV - Carriers, Helmets, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A helmet has been on my list for a while. Just need the spare cash to get one. Being a small business owner I know where I’m going when I do have the money. Gotta support local small businesses

Appreciate it! I'm focused on keeping quality products, particularly when it comes to life saving equipment. All US Made - in the event of things like the carriers being made off shore, I'll make sure you know. The US Made carriers I carry do come in smaller quantities so there's usually a wait right now with current demand.

Helmets are pretty good though, so happy to help when you're ready!

Stay safe.

Oops, sorry new here.. I am interesting in a armor package of at least Lv III plates with carrier. I’d like to purchase today if the price is right.

I sell out every week, I just sold out for this week but will have more arriving next week.

I currently only offer Level IV Hard and Level IIIA Soft armor due to demand - all my armor is NIJ Certified unless a specific model is specified by a customer's request.

I do have carriers on hand if you want to check them out prior to making your decision if you'd like an armor package versus just plates, my Skirmish Kits are $399.99 ($424.99 for Multicam) with 2 Level IV 7.2lbs Plates other wise a pair of those same plates are $359.99 - I have lighter plates at a greater cost if you desire (down to 4.4lbs).

Green would be best for the package of reg IV plates. And when will you have them in next week? What is your address as well?

You can checkout my carrier options on my website https://www.gunnerdtactical.com/

I'm located in Buford near the Lanier High School - reach out to me via PM/Website and I can get you the exact address, I'm a home based business. Not a secret where I am, but I prefer not to plug it in a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom