• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Central Machinery 12 speed mill / drill

GodBlessTheUSA

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
I brought down the Iron Curtain
Reaction score
I got this from a fellow ODTer several years ago. I've used it a bit to make / fabricate and repair parts and pieces for tools, general stuff, and even firearms.

It is a Chinese manual mill, no DRO, no CNC. But if you just need precise drilling, or if you want to mill something, this will do it. It has a drill type chuck, not collets.

I have a newer hobby mill with a DRO, and this is just taking up valuable bench space.

I'll throw in a few mills of various sizes. The vise is included.

I will be unavailable this weekend and next Monday / Tuesday but will be off work the rest of the week. I'm willing to load it in my truck and drive within 1 hour of Toccoa, GA. So, Athens, Bass-Pro in Lawrenceville, Clayton, Commerce / Jefferson, etc.

It's heavy (>300 pounds), but I was able to move it myself from truck to bench using rollers. It should slide from truck bed to truck bed easily depending on the height of your truck's tailgate (mine is 32").

The manual says it weighs over 400 pounds, but a friend and I lifted, carried and loaded it together, and I doubt I was lifting 200+ pounds.

I'd like it gone this next week, Wednesday October 24 - Sunday Oct. 29. Ergo the low low price of $500 OBRO. No trades, please, I'm buying more shop equipment. Heck, I'll be selling a few guns shortly.

Feel free to ask questions or leave comments. Again, I won't be able to meet until next Wednesday, and I'll probably have crappy internet this weekend, so please be patient.

Attachments

• IMG_7490.jpeg
    IMG_7490.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7491.jpeg
    IMG_7491.jpeg
    201.7 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_7492.jpeg
    IMG_7492.jpeg
    194.5 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_7493.jpeg
    IMG_7493.jpeg