• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Custom AR Pistol

TheSilverBullet

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Up for sale today is my custom AR pistol build. Complete build sheet listed below. Everything is in like new condition. Runs flawlessly, compact, and lightweight.

Upper
Holosun HS510C
MI 10.5' MLOC Rail
Ballistic Advantage 10.5 Barrel
KAK Micro Flash Can
adjustable gas block
Olight Valkyrie
Magpul MBUS sights
BCM Charging Handle
PSA Upper
Toolcraft BCG
BCM KAG
Lower
Magpul Mag
BCM Mod 0 Grip
SBA3 SplitFix Strap
Magpul BAD Lever
PSA Lower
SB Tactical Brace SBA3
Guissele G2S Trigger

Sale only. No trades at this time.

I will require a look at your Georgia Carry Permit for purchase (you can see mine as well).

More high-quality pictures here:

I get the concept of the barrel with the kac being longer that the handguard. I just don’t see how a 10.5” barrel isn’t longer than a 9.5” handguard lol.. maybe the handguard is 10.5 and the barrel is 9.5”? Either way is a nice build man just not making sense to me

I get the concept of the barrel with the kac being longer that the handguard. I just don’t see how a 10.5” barrel isn’t longer than a 9.5” handguard lol.. maybe the handguard is 10.5 and the barrel is 9.5”? Either way is a nice build man just not making sense to me
Well... When you're right you're right. I measured the handguard and it's 10.5. Tried also looking for a model number or something to reference on it but no dice. Anyway, the barrel is for sure 10.5. According to everyone's favorite 3 letter federal agency... "The measurement of barrel length is from closed bolt to end of the barrel or permanently attached muzzle device*." Hence the reason for the difference in length between the two...

I'll update the listing.

All good my man! I had to read it many times, staring into space and mumbling to myself to make sure I wasn’t going crazy!

Back
Top Bottom