• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Custom Hand Made Skull Piston Art - Gear Shift Knob - Man Cave Display

LethalEdge

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Custom Skull Piston
I made a couple shift knobs for friends after they saw mine, and decided to try making a go at selling them. As you can see from the second phot, I have become a bit obsessed with the hobby and in making them. They started as a new Yamaha 175cc piston. This particular motorcycle piston was selected as it is a good size for a car shifter knob. They look great sitting on a shelf as well. Your skull will come with a 3D printed stand, or an exhaust valve if you like a more minimalistic look. The skull simply sits on top and is kinda like a bobble head. I can also print a hat if you like that look. The color insert can be changed based on your preference (Green, Blue, Black, Red, Silver, Purple, Yellow or Rose).

Approximately 2.5” x 2.5” x 2.5"

The first photo shows one installed in my rat rod. If you go that direction, additional work and parts will be required on your end for installation. I can provide information on how I did mine. Currently all shown in the photo below are available with the exception of the one with the witches hat (already sold - these will be listed on Etsy as well). If one interests you, i can send more detailed pictures of it.

Meet in the Woodstock/Canton area or I can mail for an additional $10 (payment via PayPal Family/Friends). Thanks for looking.

1696388978896.png

s-l1600.jpg

Love it….subbed for later.
( I wanna get you a piece of .41MAG brass for cigar and I will pay you to make the piston at that time.…a cycle piston - smaller for shifter knob ?) .

Love it….subbed for later.
( I wanna get you a piece of .41MAG brass for cigar and I will pay you to make the piston at that time.…a cycle piston - smaller for shifter knob ?) .
Thanks. The piston I am using is for a 175cc engine. Seems to be a good size for a shifter (you can see in my truck) as well as a good size for display. I tried a 50cc scooter piston which was a good size to get your whole had around, but it was too limited in size for a skull design. Harley Davidson Shovelhead Piston is great size for sitting on a shelf but they are too expensive. Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom