Item Relisted! FS Daniel Defense Lite Rail II 10.0 Free Float Tube Handguard

Ranger375

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...il-ii-10-0-free-float-tube-handguard.1008132/
Item Name: FS Daniel Defense Lite Rail II 10.0 Free Float Tube Handguard

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $235

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hate to get rid of this but I don't think I will ever have time to complete the build I was planning. i posted the description below. Feel free to text me at 770-880-9446

The Daniel Defense Lite Rail is a 1-piece, Free Float Handguard featuring an uninterrupted upper rail platform, 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade Aluminum construction and a Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish. The Lite Rail incorporates precision CNC-machined M1913 Picatinny Railsurfaces along its entire length for the addition of lights, lasers, vertical grips and/or other tactical accessories. The skeletonized design of the quad rail handguard removes all unnecessary weight and bulk, keeping the rifle trim and lively for better handling qualities. While light weight was certainly a design goal, Strength and Rigidity are the Lite Rail's true defining characteristics, ensuring military-grade durability and performance under the most demanding of circumstances.

Pictures:
daniel-defence-jpg.540582

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom