Item Relisted! FS Deal Rolex Watch Submariner Mens 16610T Stainless Steel Sport Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I have the 2002 version of this watch, it is my favorite watch to wear. The 40 mm size is perfect for casual or dress wear.

Mine is due for a service after 20 years....

GLWS!
—-

You are correct!! I moved to the ceramic version recently. Can’t my model 1680 has been a real favorite as well. Thank you for taking a look.

Man this takes me back. First Rolex purchased circa 2000-2002. I was stressing on what I paid back then for one! 🤣

It was all about the hologram sticker back then. Lol. You older guys know what I’m talking about. Ha! GLWS bud.👍

Man this takes me back. First Rolex purchased circa 2000-2002. I was stressing on what I paid back then for one! 🤣

It was all about the hologram sticker back then. Lol. You older guys know what I’m talking about. Ha! GLWS bud.👍
——

Thank you Sir!!
It’s always about the vintage model/green hologram!! Rolex has it ways to showcase timepieces!!!

We’ve have to really strong examples watches up for grabs at amazing values. With the Rolex watch and parts shortage internationally watches still are in solid demand subs and sea dwellers still are in demand.

I’m onto my next watch project.

Man, I have the 2002 version of this watch, it is my favorite watch to wear. The 40 mm size is perfect for casual or dress wear.

Mine is due for a service after 20 years....

GLWS!
I’m always amazed that I could’ve bought the watch new in 2003 when I was on a cruise in Grand Cayman for $3555, no tax or duty and couldn’t pull the trigger. Could’ve worn it for 20 years, beat the crap out of it and still more than doubled up.

I was lucky enough to hold out until 2005 and found an AD in St Lucia who sold me a stainless Daytona for sticker at $6975. $25-$30k now. Crazy, and it still goes up every year.

I was looking for a 5513 or 1680 precovid when I used to wear watches. Now I wear a g shock as I work from home.

Great investments. They’re a marketing machine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom