• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS FAL Battle Rifle

Marines Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-fal-battle-rifle.2239135/
Item Name: FS FAL Battle Rifle

Zip Code: 31069

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000.00

Caliber: 7.62 NATO/.308 Winchester

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Century metric FAL. US made barrel, bright bore with strong rifling. Recently replaced obnoxiously loud US made muzzle brake with US made long Browning style flash-hider. Installed small aperture, hooded target sight (.043 dia) which shrinks groups noticeably. Have wrench and additional hooded aperture (.060 dia) which is same size as standard FAL rear sight. Six steel 20rd magazines are included as well as a black M16A2 sling, and a complete pistol grip cleaning kit. Gas system is adjusted for milsurp so it should handle any .308. When properly adjusted, the FAL is the lightest recoiling .308 rifle you will ever encounter. It's sighted in for me so it should just need minor adjusting for you. This rifle is reliable and ready for any upcoming situation. This is a shooter and not a collectors piece. Buyer MUST have a valid Georgia Firearms/Concealed Firearms License. Please ask questions or negotiate here via PMs. If you don't like my price, make an offer. The worst that can happen is I say "No!" or I might surprise you and say yes! First "I'll take it it!" gets the rifle, and thanks for looking.:D

Pictures:
100_4142-jpg.2697667

100_4143-jpg.2697668

100_4148-jpg.2697671

100_4151-jpg.2697673

Absolutely. I have two different sets of .308/7.62 NATO Go/No Go headspace gauges and can check for you as well as measure the locking shoulder size if you want. Roller-delayed blowback weapons (G3/HK91) use a bolt gap measurement. The FAL/L1A1 are tilting block rifles and measure headspace using conventional headspace gauges.

I've built and owned quite a few AK style rifles and must say, in my opinion, you're money ahead to go with a FAL or any .308/7.62 NATO rifle. Past 300 meters the AK just is not that accurate, or consistent. A lot has to do with the loose tolerances which make it so reliable. But, the FAL/L1A1, M1 Garand, M14/M1A can easily take you out to 500 or 600 meters. Heck, even the M16A1 and especially the M16A2 are great out to 500 meters. When I was in the Corps, the 500 yard line was my bread and butter with the M16A1 and the M16A2! Very rarely dropped even one point during that stage of fire. If you're 500 yards away from me, don't bother running - you'll just die tired. The only benefit to the AK rifles is a slight advantage in reliability. That only is a factor if you are a booger-eating neanderthal that knows nothing about weapons maintenance. The main thing is - accuracy! Learn to shoot!

Back
Top Bottom