• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS Ford AOD transmission

Willy Leadwell

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ford-aod-transmission.1343414/
Item Name: FS Ford AOD transmission

Zip Code: 30052

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this AOD transmission and had it built for a project that has since gone in a different direction. Decided to go with a 5 speed manual.

Walker transmission in Covington built it for me about 2 years ago and it has not been installed since. Built to handle some mild street performance power.

I believe it came out of a Crown Vic, but I don't recall for certain.

Thank you-I am considering adapting to early Ford small block and had that on my mind when I first posted. Ha Sorry for the confusion but would appreciate pictures. The 289 in the car currently has a slight cam tune etc, so could possibly be nice combination.

Thank you-I am considering adapting to early Ford small block and had that on my mind when I first posted. Ha Sorry for the confusion but would appreciate pictures. The 289 in the car currently has a slight cam tune etc, so could possibly be nice combination.
I'll get it out of the basement and get some pics tomorrow. I'll also try to find the receipt for the rebuild.

Back
Top Bottom