Item Relisted! FS FS Big Game Refuge Box Blind

shdw633

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-fs-big-game-refuge-box-blind.1178522/
Item Name: FS FS Big Game Refuge Box Blind

Zip Code: 31023

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a couple of new in the box Big Game Refuge Box stands for sale. These stands are 4x4 stands with a 78 inch standing height and a FULL door entrance. The box stand comes unassembled and has four window openings (The window kit does not come with the stand). You can use these as ground blinds or put them up on bases that can be purchased or built. The box stand does not come with the floor kit but if you put it on a base that will end up being your floor or again you can purchase a 4x4 sheet of plywood and install a floor. Today's box blinds are starting at around $500 and up and that does not include tax and shipping which is nearly another $100 or more. I am asking $400 firm for these box blinds. I will ship but you will be responsible for the shipping and I know it's expensive, as such, I will be in the Eastman, Ga area the weekend of the 11th of June so if we can arrange a pickup you can save on the shipping!!! These are new, in the box, great box blinds as I have had mine on our lease for over 7 years and they are still going strong. Again, no window kit or bases, just the box blind unassembled for $400 firm.

Pictures:
big-game-picture-jpg.795643

big-game-picture-3-jpg.795645

Back
Top Bottom