Item Relisted! FS FS: DD Mk18 pistol complete. Willing to separate

Wasn’t the intention but I could see how it could have a negative effect on trying to sell something that’s technically illegal without a stamp and therefore against this site’s rules.
I can’t believe your wife’s boyfriend allows you to be on this website. Shame on him!

Don’t forget gentlemen… we’re all on the same team and we’re all in this together…
It’ll all shake out with time…
It’ll more thank likely get overturned in 6-12 months but the Supreme Court. AFTER people have registered them as SBRs and can’t go back or people have been arrested. It’s a sheet situation but everyone wants to blow up and act like putting a stock on an AR with a short barrel is them “fighting tyranny”

Don’t forget gentlemen… at the end of the day, we’re all on the same team and we’re all in this together…
It’ll all shake out with time…
I think felons have the right to own firearms under the 2nd Amendment, others believe they should file their AR Pistol. We are not on the same team.

I believe in peaceful noncompliance. The “fighting tyranny” I’ll leave up to the 3pers/thin blue line/molon labia guys.

It’ll more thank likely get overturned in 6-12 months but the Supreme Court. AFTER people have registered them as SBRs and can’t go back or people have been arrested. It’s a sheet situation but everyone wants to blow up and act like putting a stock on an AR with a short barrel is them “fighting tyranny”
There are no less than three other threads you could spill your drivel in. This doesn’t belong in the classifieds.
Sorry op. Sweet setup!

I feel bad for the seller just trying to sell his gun. I’ve done deals with him. Helluva nice guy and definitely NOT someone trying to trick someone into buying his “illegal” gun. There’s all kind of places on here to start a thread on gun laws. Bringing it up on this man’s ad is just kind of a dick move.

Back
Top Bottom