• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS FS/FT: Original PAP M70

Moonwalker

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Banned Permanently
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-fs-ft-original-pap-m70.1734985/
Item Name: FS Original PAP - Serbian AK47 M70

Zip Code: 30044

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800 FIRM

Caliber: 7.62

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

This is a rare M70 Original PAP with the doublestack bolt, 1.6mm receiver and thick trunnion. All import, not a US made M70 AB2.

Has a TWS Dogleg top rail and Ultimak front rail, with a Bushnell Red Dot sight, stock adapter and Magpul stock, Lantac muzzle break. Steel 30rd magazine. Has a nice camo finish.

Only trade I'd consider is a CZ Scorpion EVO w/brace, or other AKs, and AR10, PTR91

Pictures:
screenshot_20180609-163515-jpg.1657874

20180609_163744-png.1657875

Love the OPAP, but prefer it in the "Rifle is Fine" configuration. Do you still have the original furniture, gas tube and gas cutoff / grenade sight, and rear sight leaf/ladder?

I wish you were in the market for a WW1 era 1917 Remington .30-06, because I would trade and throw in $200 to square the deal.

GLWS. Whoever gets it will have a fun and hefty Serb in their life.

Is it a Zastava?
The opap AK is a tank. They are well made rifles, all the imported ones I've seen in person had straight sights and we're put together right. The ones I've owned all functioned well and shot straight.
Today's market, with all the extras, that's a good deal.

Is it a Zastava?
The opap AK is a tank. They are well made rifles, all the imported ones I've seen in person had straight sights and we're put together right. The ones I've owned all functioned well and shot straight.
Today's market, with all the extras, that's a good deal.
Yes, it is Zastava built in 2012, imported here. Again, it's not a build kit.
Straight as an arrow.
No issues whatsoever. I just took it to the range last week, and had a blast.
Love the OPAP, but prefer it in the "Rifle is Fine" configuration. Do you still have the original furniture, gas tube and gas cutoff / grenade sight, and rear sight leaf/ladder?
I do not, I traded into it as you see it. I do have a set of original Serbian handguards I can throw in.

Back
Top Bottom