Item Relisted! FS/FT 1985 Honda CRX Si

grey50beast

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-1985-honda-crx-si.1720814/
Item Name: FS/FT 1985 Honda CRX Si

Zip Code: 30354

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns, optics, motorcycles, etc

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: 1985 Honda CRX Si

fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: manual

I have too many projects: First $2,000 gets it. Priced to move quickly. I'd love to keep it, but I live in the city and I need the garage space.

For Sale: 1985 Honda CRX Si

Fantastic interior
VERY few scratches (detailed pics upon request)
Strong motor, 220k miles.
89 Integra front brakes
Aftermarket all aluminum multi-core radiator
Smooth transmission, but needs a clutch, can be daily driven easily, but slips slightly under hard acceleration.

It is my garage kept, nice day driver that I baby.

Someone backed into me, smashing the header panel, so it has a mahogany with walnut stripes header. Gets tons of compliments. Has a hairline crack in the drivers fender.

Sunroof has slight mods to make it completely removable, like an old school T-Top.

Not a bit of rust, always a southern, garage kept car.

The seats are recovered, newer carpet, and a fake Mugen steering wheel.

This is a great driver's car and will be sorely missed.

Pictures:
crx6-jpg.1686043

crx3-jpg.1686044

crx2-jpg.1686045

crx4-jpg.1686046

crx5-jpg.1686047

Thanks man, I love it so much that I've definitely had some heart palpitations in the last week thinking of parting with it....

If I was Jay Leno with a warehouse I'd never get rid of it, alas it needs a little bit of loving that my motorcycles deserve right now.

Sweet ride ! I had a 85 "S" hatchback and by best friend bought the CRX Si with fuel injection. We had quite the competition with his faster car until I spent 3 months worth of pay to buy a cam and Weber side draft .... then sweet victory !! Good memories. I sent this to him so he might buy it and challenge me and my MK 1 Gti! GLWS and thanks for sharing!

Back
Top Bottom