• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT ~ * 1988 Smith and Wesson Model 686-1 Lew Horton Snub Nose + Culina Combats...

JHW

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
For Sale or trade is a scare Lew Horton Smith and Wesson model 686-1 .357 Magnum. with the hard-to-find 2-1/2" barrel. This revolver has STAINLESS STEEL FINISH ON THE FRAME, CYLINDER, AND 2-1/2" BARREL...ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT, RED RAMP FRONT SIGHT...FLASH CHROME HAMMER AND TRIGGER...NICE SET OF CULINA S&W MEDALLION RELIEVED SMOOTH WOOD FINGER GROOVE COMBAT STOCKS.

Manufactured in 1988, this beauty has desirable features no longer available on today's modern machine-made guns- like a hammer-mounted firing pin, Non-mim parts, and of course, the absence of that ugly lock. I believe it is nice enough that you will be delighted with the investment you have made even one year from now. These recently have been going crazy. You will be extremely hard-pressed to find another one in this condition.

Here is your opportunity to own a very nice Smith and Wesson Model 686 Lew Horton. Included with the sale are the original numbered box, all the documents, and vapor paper. Happy to discuss other grips if you do not approve of the Culinas, I am a big fan. This one is truly as clean as they come, I am just downsizing my collection a little as we have a newborn.

If you cannot travel, I am happy to ship the revolver.

What you see pictured is what is included with the sale.

Trade Interests can Add or Take cash on trades:
  • Pre-Lock Smiths
  • Snub Nose Smiths
  • N-Frame Revolvers
    • Model 25, 27, 28, 29, 57, 624, 629, 657
  • K/L Frame
    • Snub Nose or 3inch
  • Early 19 Snub 2-1/2
  • boxed 10/13 - 3-inch
  • 3-inch N-Frames
  • Model 16-4
  • 686 No dash boxed Snub Nose
  • Try me
Please get in touch with me through PM if you are interested or If you have any Questions use PM.

All positive comments are welcome below.

Thanks for looking and stay safe!!
cMzqSpA.jpg

spVkjg0.jpg

DHY8CCx.jpg

sEtn05l.jpg

zPsbPwv.jpg

SZcre3Z.jpg

98PQqXG.jpg

vP4OpdE.jpg

EGuVlrh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom