Item Relisted! FS/FT 1997 GMC Yukon 2door Z71

dustind3366

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-1997-gmc-yukon-2door-z71.1150616/
Item Name: FS/FT 1997 GMC Yukon 2door Z71

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $2500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $2500--- Really looking for a nice 308 bolt gun, 308 AR platform rifle set up, 5.56 set up, plus cash.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Recently got another car and not really needing this ol' girl any longer. She's not a beauty queen by any means. I drove her everyday for the last 3 years, short mileage to and from work. She's got some scratches here and there, some dents, and could use some TLC, but would be a great daily driver or play truck.

Goods
1997 Yukon Z71 4wd
220k miles
2 door
350 Vortec
Dual exhaust, loud, but I like it.
Green ext.
Tan cloth int.
Rebuilt trans with receipts, done by Autosports Unlimited in Douglasville ($2364 total for trans, water pump, and freeze plugs)
New water pump
New heater core
New front rotors, pads, calipers, and master cylinder (installed by Bowden Tire)
New cooling fan
New fuel pump
New rear pads and wheel cylinder
New front axle 4wd actuator
New freeze plugs
New spark plugs
New interior driver door handle and connecting rods
Kenwood CD Player
K&N Air filter
Front tires bought new with a few hundred miles and front alignment done
Rear tires about 60-70% tread
No CEL on and will pass emissions
Brand new battery 4/19

Bad
Some dings and scratches.
Dent behind passenger door from the ex driving in the woods, can be pulled.
Crack across windshield.
A/C needs charged or bad compressor. Was like that when I got it and just ran the 2-60.
Interior isn't perfect, but not nasty.
Recently had an issue with passenger window coming down. May be off track, but haven't opened it up.
Needs front and rear speakers. Rears weren't in when I got the truck. I never turn the radio on really, but it works fine.

Trade ideas are listed above, but will list again.

-308 bolt rifle, preferably with decent optics.
Preference to 700SPS or similar, heavy barreled, synthetic stocks, with ammo. + cash

-308 AR Platform rifles, no DPMS or "sporter" models.+cash

-5.56 AR platforms, higher end packages.+cash

Also willing to consider mid range AR platforms in either calibers, plus pistols, plus cash. I'm pretty reasonable to work with, but also in no hurry to get rid of my truck. She only costs me $70 a month in insurance which is fine by me. I'll take a look at all reasonable offers you may have, but take no offense if I'm not interested. Not trying to make a killing, not trying to flip guns, as we sometimes do, just looking to get rid of one thing I no longer use for some things I will.

If interested, feel free to send me a text first, 678-638-9289. You can leave me a PM here, but don't check it as often as I used to.

Posted pics from my phone, if they don't show for some reason, let me know. Have done several trades over the years, so feel free to check my feedback.

Pictures:
imag0259-jpg.740924

imag0257-jpg.740927

imag0256_1-jpg.740929

imag0255-jpg.740930

imag0261-jpg.740931

Back
Top Bottom