• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT 200th Anniversary, Beautiful Stock, Deadly Accurate

Bass USMC

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...sary-beautiful-stock-deadly-accurate.1593902/
Item Name: FS/FT Accurate and Beautiful safe queen

Zip Code: 30096

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: Make offer ($1,400 invested)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Sako, Super Black Eagle, M1 Garand, Quality O/U (I am a fan of wood stocks, especially figured)

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I saw this gun shortly after I returned home from Iraq and fell in love with it. The curly maple stock is stunning. It has beautiful deep bluing and a jeweled bolt. The trigger is extremely crisp and has a smooth, light pull. It is chambered in 30-06 and is an extremely accurate shooter. I also have several boxes of Remington CoreLokt and a very nice aluminum Remington rolling hard-case that I will include. I currently have a Leupold Vari-X II (mint condition) mounted on it with leupold rings (all of which are included if you want them). This is the best shooting weapon I have ever owned, but I just don't ever use it for fear of messing it up (sadly, she's a safe queen). I'm starting a business so I am selling some stuff that I don't use to help fund the new business. Even though I need cash, I'm a sucker for an interesting trade, so let me know what you have.

From an article on this Remington...
"Desirable, Difficult to find, very limited edition Remington Model 700 200 year anniversary of Eliphalet Remington in 30-06 with a 22" barrel made in 1993. To celebrate the 200th Anniversary, Remington pulled out all the stops and fitted a collectors grade stock on this rifle in truly spectacular, highly figured curly maple finished in unstained natural maple high gloss finish with a Monte Carlo comb with raised cheek piece, generous skip line cut checkering both on the pistol grip and fore-end, black caps on the fore-end, pistol grip and on the butt stock which wears the Remington logo."

Pictures:
rem1-jpeg.1452607

rem2-jpeg.1452610

rem3-jpeg.1452611

rem4-jpeg.1452612

rem5-jpeg.1452613

I had someone ask what else I'm selling, so I've compiled a quick list...see below.

Currently selling

-Diawa Tatula 5.4.1 on Halo Twilite Series 6'6" baitcasting rod. This is a high-end set up that casts a mile and is super sensitive while having plety of backbone. ( I have found that I like fishing left-handed baitcasters, so I would be willing to trade this for a lefty Tatula...I hate to sell this rod because it casts further than any rod I own.) . (was $300 new...in excellent condition $150)

-Diawa Emcast Sport 5500 loaded with 60lbs Power Braid (selling for $50 in excellent condition with $30 worth of braid).

-Bose Center Channel Speaker VCS-10 in like-new condition ($100)

-Yamaha Adventage 7.1 Channel Receiver (model RX-A700)...was $650 new. Selling for $200. I have downgraded my system and sold off all the speakers. This is also like-new and functions flawlessly. (all the spec can be found here https://www.cnet.com/products/yamaha-aventage-rx-a700/specs/).

-MotorGuide - Gator Mount Saltwater Trolling Motor mount. $50

-I also got two surfboards that I'd be willing to let go (let me know if you have any interest and I'll pull them down from their racks and take pictures and price them for you).

Weapons and Accessories

-Remington 200th Anniversary Edition (Posted above)

-Benelli Nova 3.5inch in Advantage Timber Camo...Like new condition with all factory chokes and nice Allen soft case ($400)

-Leupold Vari-X II...In like new condition, Duplex Reticle (it's the one on my Remington currently and I bought it new for that gun and have shot maybe one box of ammo through it in 8 years). I'll repost the Remington without it if it sells.

-Brand new sealed Surefire Mag5-60 Round Mag ($100)

If there is something on here that interests you, let me know.

Semper Fi,
Jon

Back
Top Bottom