• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT 3 GUNS FS/FT KIMBER MICRO9, XD9 MOD2(threaded barrel) & CANIK

Will do... Lately I have been on a revolver kick, and am wanting a single action .357 cowboy style gun... but I want a transfer bar, so I don't have to worry about carrying it on an empty cylinder and reducing the capacity of the gun...

So it's down to that, or this...
I'll tell you right now seems like everytime I get a damn revolver I want I changed my mind and end up wanting something else I can actually carry. every gun I buy I buy it assuming that I'm going to have to use it in a shtf scenario LOL

Will do... Lately I have been on a revolver kick, and am wanting a single action .357 cowboy style gun... but I want a transfer bar, so I don't have to worry about carrying it on an empty cylinder and reducing the capacity of the gun...

So it's down to that, or this...
that's why I'm selling certain guns because I have the select one picked out that I want lol

I figure at some point we will lose the gun control battle, and revolvers will be the last ones to go... honestly, that’s why I am getting into revolvers... figure those would be good to stock up on.

I figure at some point we will lose the gun control battle, and revolvers will be the last ones to go... honestly, that’s why I am getting into revolvers... figure those would be good to stock up on.
Haha the day they try to ban any gun I own will be the day that I start killing or the day that I get killed...

Back
Top Bottom