• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Aero Precision/ Yankee Hill Machine 6.8 SPC II with Vortex strike eagle 1-8...

d_rolyeah

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Good rifle, really knocks down hogs up to 400-500 yards.
Rifle has some wear on it. No issues with any functioning parts, and is very accurate.

Comes with x2 10 round YHM metal mags, x1 25 round YHM metal mag and x1 25 round SCI magazine. The optic is included. I also have ~60 rounds of ammo, including target and hunting rounds.

Asking 1200. Open to trades for factory ammo or cool guns, maybe NIB optics.

Calibers I will accept in a trade- 223, 5.56, 300 PRC (225 grain Hornady ELDX Match).

Can do partial cash with trades including firearms, ammo, and NIB optics.

Must be GA resident.

Attachments

• 6.8_1.jpg
    6.8_1.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 72
  • 6.8_2.jpg
    6.8_2.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 71
Is ammo hard to find for this. I don’t remember seeing this caliber before.

It is out there to be had (recently I have found it at Academy Sports & Adventure Outdoors). I have used it in AR platform to harvest whitetails, predators, and hogs with 100% success. Last hog I took was 201 pound boar, 1 shot behind the ear at 100 yards. He dropped like a rock (no squeal, kick, or twitch-he was dead before he hit the ground). Phenomenal round IMO.

It is out there to be had (recently I have found it at Academy Sports & Adventure Outdoors). I have used it in AR platform to harvest whitetail, predators, and hogs with 100% success. Last hog I took was 201 pound boar, 1 shot behind the ear at 100 yards. He dropped like a rock (no squeal, kick, or twitch-he was dead before he hit the ground). Phenomenal round IMO.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom