• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT AR's, AK's, and a tavor

gamejock

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-ars-aks-and-a-tavor.1230181/
Item Name: FS/FT AR's, AK's, and a tavor

Zip Code: 30213

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 600-2200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: cool stuff

Caliber: 5.56,.308,7.62x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am needing to sell a few things to further my Nova project. I'm not able to upload pictures yet but i can text some that I have. Here's the list:

1. Century arms C39v2 Milled Receiver AK-47 with magpul furniture and wood furniture included. Also a piston tube rail installed. $850

2. IWI Tavor in FDE with all original goodies and box. Has a better curved butt pad installed and a couple magazines. Also has a brand new eotech 512 L3 on top that is included in price for it. Eotech also comes with box. $2200

3. DPMS AP4 AR-10 with a national match upgraded trigger with locking pins. Front sight post replaced with an ARMS folding sight post to allow a scope. With original box and a pmag. $1300

4. Browning A-bolt in 300 Win Mag. Has the boss muzzle break system and a 3-9x40 bushnell scope. Will include about 100 rounds of ammo that is worth over $200 or so. Also a nice Browning rifle bag. $800

5. Anderson AR-15. A decent inexpensive build that shoots very well. Has upgraded magpul furniture and Daniel Defense sight. $600

Both AR's and Tavor come with a couple magazines and a box or two of ammo to get you started. Would definitely sweeten the deal if anyone wanted to buy multiple guns or all of them...Text me at 770-687-7197 for pics

Back
Top Bottom