• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Big Horn Armory 500S&W

loadnplenty

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Big Horn Armory chanbered in the S&W 500. This rifle has the factory rail topped off with a Leupold Scout Scope. I have several boxes of ammo to with the rifle. Approximately 100 rounds of I remember correctly. Also have the leather ammo sleeve that goes on the butt stock

Mainly looking to trade (boredom). I like pinned & recessed Smiths with box and docs. Wood presentation case is a plus. Prefer blue guns over stainless in revolvers. No nickel.
Long slide 1911’s in either 9mm, 10mm or 45ACP blue or stainless

Maybe nice MP5 package or clone. No AR15. I have plenty

Not really looking for any hunting rifles or long guns. Only exception would be big horn in 454 Casull or Henry all weather threaded in 45 Colt

Trade value is $4500, cash price would $4250 since everyone always asks for one.
Can do a cash/trade combo

Base model on these rifles start at $3499.00 Then you have to pay $499 fed tax. $$4000.00 what the rifle will cost your from big horn before you add a rail or anything else and wait for months. Same rifle on GB will run you $6200 before tax and shipping. I believe my price is more than fair.

For serious interested parties I will get a round count on ammo and take more pics. Rifle is in excellent shape with maybe on ding in the wood from the safe. Let me know what your wanting to trade etc when messaging me please .

It won’t hurt my feelings I keep this one.

Attachments

• IMG_7100.png
    IMG_7100.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7099.png
    IMG_7099.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7098.png
    IMG_7098.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom