• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT BRASS AND BULLETS BLOWOUT!!!!!!

AWW34

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-brass-and-bullets-blowout.1296294/
Item Name: FS/FT BRASS AND BULLETS BLOWOUT!!!!!!

Zip Code: 30506

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: SEE BELOW
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Cool Stuff, Guns, AR15 Accesories, Reloading components for .223/.308/9mm

Caliber: lots

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: OK, to kick this thing off I'd like to start with a few things. These components are all hand-me-downs. I got them from from my uncle who passed away over the summer. These are all things I cannot use, and would like to trade and sell them off for things I can. Some of these things are opened. All copper jacketed bullets were hand counted. All brass and lead bullets were weighed and calculated to get a pretty close estimate. Get the components to feed your revolvers and lever actions for a long time!!!

As far as trades, I'd like to swap for components I can use. .223 powders, .223 bullets, .308 bullets, and 9mm bullets are all at the top of my needs list. I am open to other cool things firearm related, so please feel free to ask.

BRASS:

.40 S&W: $40
cases, mixed head stamp

FACTORY CAST BULLETS:

JACKETED BULLETS:

GAS CHECKS:

45 CAL: $25
-900ish
Hornady (1 opened box)

44 CAL: $25
-960ish
Hornady (1 opened box)

I am willing to negotiate some of the prices, especially if you purchase multiple items. These prices are all below MSRP, as they should be, and its all in excellent condition ready to be used!!

***Would like to keep meets near exit 13 off GA 400 during work hours, and near Dawsonville outlets during weekends. I can Ship on your dime. Purchase the lot and I'll pay shipping.

View attachment 933229 View attachment 933230

Back
Top Bottom