Item Relisted! FS/FT Centerpoint Sniper Elite 370

Max_Rogers

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-centerpoint-sniper-elite-370.2202087/
Item Name: FS/FT Centerpoint Sniper Elite 370

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Rifles, handguns, cool stuff

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Get in the woods earlier with this!! Centerpoint Sniper Elite 370 for sale or trade. Basically a brand new crossbow, shot 5 times to sight in. Bought the bow last year to use while my other one was in the shop. Has a 3-9x40? I believe. With the yardage hash marks. 20, 30, 40, yrds respectively. Has quiver, will include a few arrows. Will trade for other guns, No 22s please, or possibly other things that catch my interest. Can send pictures, just don't have the bow in front of me while posting this ad. Located in Canton. Will travel 25 miles. Shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no.

Item Name: FS/FT Centerpoint Sniper Elite 370

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Rifles, handguns, cool stuff

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Get in the woods earlier with this!! Centerpoint Sniper Elite 370 for sale or trade. Basically a brand new crossbow, shot 5 times to sight in. Bought the bow last year to use while my other one was in the shop. Has a 3-9x40? I believe. With the yardage hash marks. 20, 30, 40, yrds respectively. Has quiver, will include a few arrows. Will trade for other guns, No 22s please, or possibly other things that catch my interest. Can send pictures, just don't have the bow in front of me while posting this ad. Located in Canton. Will travel 25 miles. Shoot me an offer, worst I can say is no.
Pics?

Back
Top Bottom