• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical with full CGW upgrades, mags, optics cut...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
***To trade for this item you will need a minimum of 15 positive feedbacks or have been on the odt for 5 years or more with some level of positive feedback. If you have multiple negative feedbacks I won’t trade with you***

Tricked out CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical(decocker version) See below list of upgrades and items. This gun is ready for duty or competition. With the Cajun Gun Works Pro parts and spring kit the pistol has a short reset with a 7.5lb double action and 2.5lb single action trigger pull. I have the duty spring kit in it. If you put the competition spring kit in it you will have an even lower trigger pull. See the below detailed list of parts and upgrades. I don’t mind meeting halfway for the right trade. If your local I can meet at the Wade Green Publix in Kennesaw or at Tru Prep.

-Upgraded slide stop that will lock back slide with mecgar 18 round mags. I slightly smoothed the slide stop out and Duracoted it. Fits like a glove.
-oem slide stop
-Full Cajun Gun Works pro package with race hammer and stainless trigger
-Holosun 507k with box and docs. It’s mounted to gun with stainless hardware.
-Maple Leaf Firearms 507k cut
-Streamlight TLR-1s
-6 Mecgar 18 round mags
-Stainless steel guide rod
-Upgraded 14lb recoil spring
-Dawson Precision blacked out sights.
-All the oem parts and springs. There is also a nice assortment of extra maintenance springs.
-Falco owb black leather holster This is an hell of a nice holster. It really allows you to comfortably carry an heavy CZ-75 easily. Handmade imported holster. This is a non red dot holster. Perfect is you want to run the pistol with just the iron sights.
-Legacy Firearms Kydex Black Multicam duty holster with level 2 retention. The top of the holster was cut out to allow for a Holosun 407k optic. Legacy Holsters uses Blade Tech quality hardware for their holsters.

Trades I’m looking for:
-Aero EPC AR-9 black lower reciever or possibly another quality brand aluminum reciever(stripped or complete)
-Surefire M300 scout
-Glock 17 Gen 5 17 or 33 round black magazines with orange feed ramps(Gen 5s)
- High quality sand blasting cabinet(not Harbor Fright)
- Dirt cheap .223 or 9mm brass cased fmj range/plinking ammo
-Project pistols(rusted ,busted, or disgusting) -.556/.223 or 357 magnum reloading stuff.
-Champion 3500-4500 watt duel fuel open construction style inverter generator(newish generator)
-20 gallon propane tanks
-Big fat $100 bills
*** I’m open to all trade offers but you’re gonna have to make it worth my while. If it’s not on this list please feel free to offer the item but do understand you’re going to have to put the trade value in my favor to get me to accept it in trade. I’ll just end up having to trade/sell the item if it’s not on my trade list. ***

Attachments

• IMG_7110.jpeg
    IMG_7110.jpeg
    234.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7109.jpeg
    IMG_7109.jpeg
    262.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_7111.jpeg
    IMG_7111.jpeg
    161.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7237.jpeg
    IMG_7237.jpeg