Item Relisted! FS/FT DD MK18 Clone w/SB Tactical PDW

mspete3115

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-dd-mk18-clone-w-sb-tactical-pdw.1985257/
Item Name: FS/FT DD MK18 Clone w/SB Tactical PDW

Zip Code: 30165

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1200
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Glock, Rem 870, other AR's, anything that ads up to 1200

Caliber: .223/5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for grabs is a MK18 clone built by Roman Gun Works. If you're looking for a fud garage built AR, this ain't it. This rifle is only about 3 months old. I wouldn't be selling it, but I need a new set of tires of my Jeep. Only trigger time has been about 15 rounds to zero the included optic. I still have all the packaging for the parts if you're into that kind of stuff. It was built with quality parts from BCM, Spike's, Midwest, etc. Not a gucci AR but definitely quality. It's just been cerakoted to mimic the Daniel Defense brown color seen on many MK18's.
Parts List:
Lower Receiver - Spike's Pirate
Upper Receiver - Aero Precision
Handguard - Midwest Industries T-Series Quad Rail
Brace - SB Tactical PDW
BCG - Spike's M16 with HPT Bolt
Lower Parts Kit - BCM with Polished Nickel Teflon (PNT) Trigger
Barrel - Ballistic Advantage 10.5"
Optic - Vortex Sparc AR Red Dot (Parallax Free)

Pictures:
image-13-jpg.2124709

image-14-jpg.2124710

It's as close to a MK18 as you can get without paying for the DD name and the top tier quality that comes with it. I'm a DD guy myself. All milspec parts, barrel has M4 extension, receiver has M4 feed ramps. It's mimicking a MK18 which is kinda the point of a "clone". If it had DD parts it would just drive the price up. I've put trigger time on actual select fire MK18's, this is as close to the MK18 feel as I've shot without the MK18 name etched on the side.

Back
Top Bottom