• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT FS/FT: 1954 Russian Tula SKS With Synthetic and Wood Stocks/Extra Mags/Bayonet

ready2play

Default rank <750 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Decided to go through and list a couple of my guns that I just don't/haven't/probably won't ever use. I got this in a trade a while back, and SKS's are just not my thing. I prefer AR platforms, AK's, and more distance shooting options. While the gun overall appears to need a cleaning (I have never shot it), compared to others I have owned and seen, the gun is overall a pretty clean import. The wood stock is beautiful considering many are beat up to no end. The numbers match, even the stock, although I would venture to say the trigger guard is a "forced match" because it appears like that area has been sanded/filed (I am no expert in this area). The rest of the numbers appear to be the original stamps.

Comes with bayonet (with collar, spring and screw), cleaning rod and cleaning kit in the buttstock, 3 x additional metal 30 round magazines, original magazine, original wood stock, a bag of tulammo (steel case), Flambeau hard case, and the ATI Strikeforce Synthetic folding stock with cheek riser and pistol grip already installed. Can remove ammo/synthetic stock etc to trade down in a deal.

At this time, I am mostly seeing what is out there in terms of trades. I don't really like diminishing my collection without restocking it. I know values go up and down, I based mine off of recent sales prices of similar finds through truegunvalue since I have not been in the market to buy or sell the past few years. Not interested in standard "built" AR's really, have enough of these. I would like a nice modern 308, 6.5 Creedmoor or some other distance/precision rifle in my collection, preferably something chassis based. Prefer more modern/tactical looking styles over woodgrain, while not completely opposed to either one. Also, looking for a (preferably converted) Saiga 7.62 AK47 rifle to replace the one I had many years back. Also interested in the Ruger Precision series and similar style that have the sniper rifle appearance. For AR's, maybe a nice Daniel Defense or AR10, but standard 5.56 I have my fair share of already (unless it's heavy in my favor) Those would be my main trade interests.

I have had many offers and deals on this and my other guns where people just went ghost after making an agreement. Please don't be that guy. If I make a deal with you, I will honor it and I expect the same respect in return.

Note - The gun has been transferred back to the wooded stock as per a request of someone who supposedly wanted to trade, but abruptly stopped communicating with me. At this time, the synthetic stock (if not to your liking) is not on the rifle. Pics have been updated accordingly.

I'm located in Auburn GA near Dacula/Gwinnett area.

sks (11).jpg

sks (8).jpgsks (9).jpgsks (10).jpgsks (12).jpgsks (7).jpgsks (5).jpg
sks (6).jpg
sks (4).jpgsks (3).jpgsks (1).jpgsks (2).jpg

Back
Top Bottom