• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Glock 43 with 43X frame - This one is definitely One-of-a-Kind

Bluescraft

Default rank <3000 posts Lifetime Supporter
OCD for ODT
Reaction score
Glock 43 with a Glock 43X frame. This one is polished and laser engraved. It was also clear coated with baked on GunKote to keep it fresh and shiny. It has a Ghost connector and spring kit, as well as extended slide and takedown levers, The frame has been done very well with Silicon Carbide. It is grippy as heck without being overly aggressive. It also has good night sights and a Double Diamond stainless barrel. There is only one mag but they are not expensive if you care to add more later. I am throwing in an ambidextrous leather deep concealment holster. This is an awesome carry gun. The only reason I am selling it is because I have two.

I would prefer to sell this one but I will look at some trades. I like HK VP9SK optics ready
IMG_3909.jpg
IMG_3912.jpg
IMG_3914.jpg
IMG_3915.jpg
IMG_3910.jpg
or CZ P-10C with optics cut and may also consider a P-07, depending on what comes with it. I may also consider a nice 17 HMR upper or a high end threaded rimfire pistol. Feel free to try me on other trades.

The Serial is blurred in the pictures.
IMG_3909.jpg
IMG_3912.jpg
IMG_3914.jpg
IMG_3915.jpg

Back
Top Bottom