• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Glock 45 with optic and extras LOWER PRICE trades added!

WC1911guy

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Gen 5 Glock 45 with Holosun optic, suppressor height NS and stuff.

Cash price dropped to $900 trades added

I’m the original owner. Has everything that came from the factory except the large beavertail back strap and the OEM slide release (replaced by a Vickers Tactical unit). The medium back strap in on the pistol currently. I have no idea where those 2 parts went.

(3) 17 round OEM mags

Round count is about 400. It was a nightstand gun mostly. Slight smiley on the barrel but overall looks pretty much new.

Frame is OEM and unaltered.

There are lights on the pistol in the pics. NO LIGHTS ARE INCLUDED.

Slide was professionally milled for a Trijicon RMR or Holosun footprint by Mac Defense in Woodstock. Better, more secure mounting solution than MOS and it sits as it should in the slide rather than elevated.

Currently has the following installed:

Holosun HE508T-RD (version 1, not the new V2 model) This is the duty carry titanium model. Matte black color and no colored logos from the factory. Tested and tortured by Sage Dynamics (see link). Considered on par with the RMR but offers more setting options.

Ameriglo suppressor height NS (front has orange surround) rear is serrated blacked out model. Excellent back up sight system if the optic were to fail or get damaged. The original regular height Ameriglo NS that came on the pistol are not included as they’ve been sold separately.

Vickers Tactical ambi slide stop (I can’t find the OEM one but the Vickers is far superior IMO)

Apex blue line trigger kit- Complete kit from Apex. Trigger shoe, bar and connector. All polished and pretty sweet. The OEM trigger assembly is included also.

Pretty basic upgrades to make a great pistol better. Works like a Glock and has zero issues. I’m just looking for something new.

Asking $900 cash and trade value is $1100 because that’s how we roll on the ODT.

Trades are:
Unmodified Shadow Systems pistols. XR920 (most preferred) FDE or black or other SS models. Combat or Elite model doesn’t matter to me, prefer a threaded barrel but not a deal breaker. I can add cash if you have an optic or we can remove keep optics if needed. Not really interested in other handguns right now unless its super cool.

Also consider 16" total length 300BO uppers from DD, BCM or other higher end AR makers. I'm good on 556 uppers so 300BO only please.

Might consider high quality LPVO set ups in a 1-8, 1-10 also. I have several 1-6 so I'm looking for something with more range.

I'm also in the market for lever guns. Caliber isn't super important. Prefer older JM models with no safety if it's Marlin but I'm open on most quality manufactures. If you've got one of those tactical lever set ups, I can add cash if needed.

If you have something cool shoot me a PM. I'm sure there's stuff out there I haven't thought of.

Please keep all offers in PMs. Any questions please ask. I work in Marietta M-F daytime and live in Hiram. Thanks.

Attachments

• g45 1.jpg
    g45 1.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 3,043
  • g 45 2.jpg
    g 45 2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 156
  • g45 3.jpg
    g45 3.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 155
  • g45 5.jpg
    g45 5.jpg