• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Glock Gen3 RTF Frame 17/22/31 (just needs complete slide)

chinamandan

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...e-17-22-31-just-needs-complete-slide.1829401/
Item Name: FS/FT Glock Gen3 RTF Frame 17/22/31 (just needs complete slide)

Zip Code: 30144

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $210.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: factory new 9mm or 357sig ammunition, 8.5in 300blk barrel w/gasblock

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a lightly used Glock RTF frame gen3 thats ready to go. I just needs a complete slide. This one began it's life as a gill serration 17. I have the original box but no mags or slide. It currently has a .40/.357 sig ejector in it but I am including the original 9mm ejector/housing. It also has a Magpul magwell installed. No alterations have been made to the frame. I am not putting up pictures but I can email them if you want some. PM me here if you want to see the frame.

I would like to meet in Cobb County or S. Cherokee County. I require to see a GAWCL and a non-expired GA ID or DL. I just want to make sure you have the ability to walk into a gun shop and, fill out a 4473 w/out a NICS background.

Looking for cash, factory new 9mm or 357sig ammo, or a 8.5 inch 300blk barrel w/ gas block.

**God Bless America**

Back
Top Bottom