• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT H&K usp 45 compact

Status
Not open for further replies.
The scrubbed screenshot post still show up in tapatalk bump

What happened to our meet..??? Pmd for a meet time and got no reply..smh. Shady bro.

Did you expect a reply? That's just high expectations...lol

67a1cb38dbad754e80637607ac40b425.jpg

I sent a PM at 1458 on Monday indicating I would take it, 9 minutes after the thread posted. There were two others indicating a PM sent at 1525 and 1825, both on Monday. I received a PM response at 1535 saying it would be sold to me IF TWO others didn't take it. I interpret that as two individuals beat me to the punch. That could be the two persons that sent a PM on the previous listing of 1/20 or some direct PM. Subsequent of my PMs since Monday have gone without response. I interpret the "today" "1/22/2017" as being the price is good for that day and ready to move. Here it is Friday and still showing available. But hey, I am just an eager buyer looking to score a good find. Sometimes one misses out, I'm good with that. But it doesn't take much effort to post a comment to the thread indicating the status. After some research I see that the offered package ("h $ k usp compact 45 200 rounds holster case all sorts of stuff") was posted as a trade offer for G17L on 1/24. (https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-g17l.1335731/#post-6740919) That very same day one of my follow up PMs was sent and ignored indicating my continued interest in buying the advertised package. Just NOT cool.

Sir im sorry and im not trying to ignor you i have had a hell of a day yesterday and my son was on line yesterday and sold the les baer for me he helps me on line when im away and im not a healthy person im at the hospital about everyday of my life. im sorry about the confusion and somethimes people that i know will see something that i have listed will pick up the phone and just call me like two people did. and the same with the springfield.but i have three h&k usp 45 that im going to be selling and i have two more that i should be picking up in 9mm today hopefully. and you were next in line. so i am sorry that no one got back intouch but i will be more than glad to sell you one as soon as i get back to my house i was not trying to pass you over a sell is a sell i was just trying to be fair but i admit someone should have answered you back. and i apoligize..when all i have is my phone i can hardly see my phone and it is very difficult.. so as soon as i get home i will contact you and see which one you want and again im sorry about any confusion. and by the way all the h&k stuff that i have is usp compact 45 0r 9mm.
sincerly Todd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom