• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT Honor Defense Honor Guard 9mm Parabellum

fmfdoc

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-honor-defense-honor-guard-9mm-parabellum.1577129/
Item Name: FS/FT Honor Defense Honor Guard 9mm Parabellum

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $325
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See Description

Caliber: 9mm Parabellum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Honor Guard with everything as new, about 100 rounds through it. Flawless shooter, exceptional attention to detail and accoutrements all installed at the factory (stippling and front slide serrations, snag-free rear sight, +p ammunition capability, ambidextrous slide lock and mag release) and all in a very small, concealable package. Made with pride in Gainesville Georgia.

I like this DAO pistol and can tell you that it's easy to carry and shoots nicely for a 9mm subcompact pistol. The only reason it's up for sale is that I have three conceal carry 9mm pistols with more holster and carry options than this one. Something has got to go!

I'll entertain a trade option towards a Seecamp .32 with ammunition on your end, and this pistol and cash on my end; otherwise, the price is firm.

Thanks for looking

Pictures:
honor3-jpg.1418591

honor2-jpg.1418595

honor1-jpg.1418597

Hey, I'd be interested in that. I wish I'd have looked here earlier today, I could have run up your way. I could probably meet you later Tuesday evening to check it out if you are available.

Back
Top Bottom