• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT JMac Customs folding brace for picitinny rail. Best folding brace on the market!!!

Bwahahahaha nah. I served . My dad served. My grandfather served as well. Is there a problem with that? I can go online and order a new Tailhook for 53$ bend new. But oooooohhh you have a “JMac “ beat up Bryce for more than it’s worth. Bwahahhahaa
I’ve probably have plenty of stuff to work with while the weather is still cool. I don’t think I need someone else’s junk.
Good luck sweetie pie. Bless your heart. Have a blessed day.
Bwahahahaha nah. I served . My dad served. My grandfather served as well. Is there a problem with that? I can go online and order a new Tailhook for 53$ bend new. But oooooohhh you have a “JMac “ beat up Bryce for more than it’s worth. Bwahahhahaa
I’ve probably have plenty of stuff to work with while the weather is still cool. I don’t think I need someone else’s junk.
Good luck sweetie pie. Bless your heart. Have a blessed day.
Closet flex. Awesome show of plastic AK mags and other junk. How about this. I’ll give you the brace and $3.50 for everything in the closet. I mean everything. I don’t care what is in there. Now I’m more curious about what is in all the strange boxes.

Ackshually...

This thread has potential :pound:

Bump!
I agree. You guys make sure to note his initial negotiation technique. You have to immediately let the other trader know their item is completely worthless. This breaks the sellers spirit. After the sellers spirit has been broken and you have property demoralized them you hit him with a low bid. This is the point that you don’t want to hold back. Give them the worst most ridiculous offer possible. The seller will accept any trade offer given at this point. I thought I had seen every tactic in the book but this one is a keeper.

On a note of critique I would also recommend possible throw out a low grade insult on the first salvo. Maybe try out ending the initial message with something like “bucko” or “little buddy”.

Closet flex. Awesome show of plastic AK mags and other junk. How about this. I’ll give you the brace and $3.50 for everything in the closet. I mean everything. I don’t care what is in there. Now I’m more curious about what is in all the strange boxes.
Dibs on the rainbow suspenders please.

Threads like this make me wish I could day drink!! This made my me smile thanks to whomever made a ridiculous offer on public forum. Next time P
Yep. I would have to say this was the most aggressive and insulting offer I’ve ever got on a main page. I haven’t heard back from myrtlebeachfirex2 via thread or PM. I’m guessing that either the booze, anger, or cell phone battery ran out.

Yep. I would have to say this was the most aggressive and insulting offer I’ve ever got on a main page. I haven’t heard back from myrtlebeachfirex2 via thread or PM. I’m guessing that either the booze, anger, or cell phone battery ran out.
We've seen an influx of new users in the past few years that have no respect for the community, I expect a higher quality of individuals who want to assimilate. At the same time it's up to members to weed out the turds great job guys!!o7

:pop2:I see the poors are at it again
1705523720013.gif

Back
Top Bottom