• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT Kriss Vector Factory SBR 9mm

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-kriss-vector-factory-sbr-9mm.2327879/
Item Name: FS/FT Kriss Vector Factory SBR 9mm

Zip Code: 30721

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1400.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open, M1A Socom, maybe a Garand, anything kinky, maybe a multi barrel Contender setup, I really don't have anything in mind

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Requires transfer on Form 4 only

Item Description: I got this thing a while back because I thought Vectors were the tits. Yeah, not my thing. I have a shorty AR 9mm that just tickles my balls and this thing doesn't hold a candle to it. Maybe it's your thing and Vectors give you a boner like I thought I would have for it. Kind of like that time I got peed on and immediately knew I wasn't into it, that's what Vectors are to me.

Had around 10 mags ran through it so 300-350ish round count. It does shoot straight. Recoil is light because it weighs a ton. The controls are in a stupid place and thats why it has a foregrip. Also, it is a ****ty suppressor host, but none of that matters to you because you want a Vector damnit.

Is the latest Gen Vector but I replaced the AR style stock with the new foldy one and I don't know where the old one is. It originally came with one 17rnd mag so that's what you get with it. You can have the el'cheapo Monstrum light on it too.

Really just a great gun all around. I'm sure you'll love it too.

Currently property of Dobbs Defense Inc and cannot be transferred on a Form2. Has to be transferred on a Form 4.

Since I came back I want to try the ole trading game again and see whats out there.
Don't have to sail
Testing waters
Know what I got
etc etc
etc.....
I'm sure I'm forgetting something but questions are welcome.

Pictures:
kr1-jpg.2593349

kr2-jpg.2593350

Back
Top Bottom