• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT looking for a gun single/multi gun trade for a new scooter

Trey Willis

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...le-multi-gun-trade-for-a-new-scooter.1196785/
Item Name: FS/FT looking for a gun single/multi gun trade for a new scooter

Zip Code: 30720

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $800
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 950

Caliber: 9mm,45, 45lc, 44, 357,40,223,556,762,etc

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: you'll get a Bill of sale

Item Description: Brand new perfect cond Roketa Bahama 50cc scooter with not a scratch anywhere and only Has 2 miles on the odometer and plastic still on the seat, gauges, and trim. Has a brand new 5 Day old battery. Of course the tires and everything is new. You do not have to have a MC license , insurance, or tag to ride it on the road legally. So anyone without license that's needing a way around, here's your loop hole lol and the rest that just wants to save on fuel and money , this gets like 78mpg. And runs 35-40 mph. Looking to trade for multi guns like and preferred: 1911s,ARs,sigs,S&W revolvers and the 59xx series semi, cz sp01,po7 duty,po9, AKs, no AR or AK pistols, no single shot shotguns, will also except cash lol , four wheeler, golf cart. Trade value is $950

Pictures:
20160629_171416-jpg.822937

Yeah it really is in the hand gun section and in the Motorcycle section to. A lot of people don't go to the Motorcycle section therefore wouldn't see it. In fact I've have quite a few hits from the gun section. None of them or anyone else is complaining. Usually if you post something in the wrong section ODT moves it automatically and in this case they haven't. It's gun related. I want to trade it for guns. What's the problem with it In your opinion? I'll remove it because its not something that's super important that i sell , its not going to keep my child from eating today if i remove it and don't sell it, i don't need the money cause its not mine its my fathers just helping him out by posting it, and i won't give a second thought or lose any sleep either way. Now that all that's out of the way i would like to apologize for the pain and suffering I've caused you and I'll do my best to post in the proper location from here on out. Have a good day sir.

Thank you for moving it to the appropriate section. What's the point of having sections if people put things wherever they'll get the most views/hits. It's selfish and defeats the purpose. It's along the lines of people parking in the expectant mothers spot at Publix. It won't ever impact me because I'll never be able to use them either way but when someone thinks the rule doesn't apply to them it's a problem. And yes the pain and suffering will cease and I'll be able to sleep now.

Now I can say... GLWT

Back
Top Bottom