Item Relisted! FS/FT Marlin 1895 45-70

Ripit

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-marlin-1895-45-70.889780/
Item Name: FS/FT Marlin 1895 45-70

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $700
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $750

Caliber: 45-70

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Marlin 1895 for sale in 45-70. Gun is in excellent condition. I have the XS pictinny rail and BSA red dot on it. I traded for it a few years back and never fired it. Aquired another gun earlier this week so I have to pay back the wife. Really looking to sell, but...... Something's may be worth the argument

Pictures:
image-jpg.373113

image-jpg.373115

image-jpg.373116

Last edited:
Well said Ripit on having to deal with wife. Learned long ago to keep mad money hidden and gun deals secret.
Was hard to explain the huge new safe. Fortunately we are the age now that she does not care where I go just as long as she doesn't have to go with me.
By the way; ported or non ported barrel?

Ye
Well said Ripit on having to deal with wife. Learned long ago to keep mad money hidden and gun deals secret.
Was hard to explain the huge new safe. Fortunately we are the age now that she does not care where I go just as long as she doesn't have to go with me.
By the way; ported or non ported barrel?
yes sir the "why do you need that" and the "don't you have enough?" Are always perplexing, a man with a few guns needs to be very creative here, and concessions are in the future. Sometimes you're just plain caught sneaking in the house with a blanket under you arm, yeah I know ya'll know what I'm talking about. Right then you know exactly how that buck feels on a crisp September morning.
No sir not ported.

Get her to learn to shoot and clean them afterwards...she will come around.

I created a monster and can't be happier but I still like to trade and she wants me to keep everything I have.

There's been many a time that a new purchase had to ride around in the car until the time was right for it to get invited into the house. :)

What's the first 2 digits of the serial number. That will tell the year it was made.

These are awesome guns and will take down anything walking around here.

GLWS

Back
Top Bottom