• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Relisted! FS/FT MDRX Halo Battle Rifle Package .223/.308

J. Gore

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
*CROSS POSTED*

Own the best bullpup on the market/the only recreation of the BR55 from the Halo series!

Package includes:
Tan MDRX with 16" FE .223 and .308 (unfired) kits
Black BLK LBL Mantis Bipod Handguard (and original tan handguard)
JARD trigger pack (and original, but you won't want to use it because the JARD is amazing)
Trijicon Credo 1-6x Red MRAD in an AERO SPR mount
SOCOM 3 prong flash hider .223 (.223 and .308 ratchet brakes included)
Hoptic Cheek pad
Halo Battle Rifle carry handle with top mounted 2.5x Primary Arms Prism scope (this setup got so much love on Reddit that the company stopped selling the carry handle, you can't recreate this without buying a separate firearm)

You get literally the nicest and most modern bullpup available on the market in two calibers plus the parts needed to mock it up into a BR55 battle rifle from Halo. Insanely nice bullpup to shoot, the trigger is honestly amazing and the accuracy is great. I've had 0 stoppages even in FE mode with steel cased .223. Price this out even if what was included was readily available, you won't be able to do this build for less. Not responding to lowballs but will potentially part out.

Only selling this because work is requiring that I move to CA again and ARs are much easier to make compliant. I travel to AZ, NV, southern OR, and CA regularly for work and will meet you at your FFL of choice provided it isn't far out of my way (will go further but may need gas compensation given current prices). CA buyers will receive the rifle with barrels removed as they don't meet OAL laws at 16", I'll throw in muzzle brakes that you can pin and weld to full legal length + a grip fin for free. Will ship but completely on buyer's dime and through guntab.

Only trades: WWSD lower, B&T stuff, 416 parts, PWS MK114/118 mod 2 upper, .223 Chinese AKs or Saiga conversions, cool historical stuff (mainly Russian/Soviet/Chinese). No pistols, only long guns.

Text 661-619-4892 for faster response.

Attachments

• j91evt0sonv71.jpg
    j91evt0sonv71.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 564
  • 4agphjul0e281.jpg
    4agphjul0e281.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 61
Back
Top Bottom