• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT My Brother

Bobby Helms

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-ft-my-brother.1719308/
Item Name: FS/FT My Brother

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: One Million!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I know this category is not right but i need to post it anyway.Please forgive me!My brother passed away suddenly Monday morning.No warnings !He was a good man and most of all one of us.Known to many as Kurt or Rebel 1961 or outlaw 1961 he was a true patriot and loved by many.Guns ,knives deer and Bourban was his life.A christian and God fearing man he did the best he could do.He worked all his life and provided for his family.He was a builder and a hunter.We spent years in the woods together and i miss him so much already.My Mom of 83 is falling apart and may not make it thru saturday!He will be laid to rest by his best friend,my dad.services will be at Jones Wynn Funeral home in Villa Rica Ga. on Saturday.Pastor Don Voles will be leading.Please remember us in your prayers.Thats all we ask and need.God Bless us all!God bless America ! Your friend and Trading buddy Bobby Helms. RIP Curtis Lee Helms!

Item Name: FS/FT My Brother

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: One Million!

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I know this category is not right but i need to post it anyway.Please forgive me!My brother passed away suddenly Monday morning.No warnings !He was a good man and most of all one of us.Known to many as Kurt or Rebel 1961 or outlaw 1961 he was a true patriot and loved by many.Guns ,knives deer and Bourban was his life.A christian and God fearing man he did the best he could do.He worked all his life and provided for his family.He was a builder and a hunter.We spent years in the woods together and i miss him so much already.My Mom of 83 is falling apart and may not make it thru saturday!He will be laid to rest by his best friend,my dad.services will be at Jones Wynn Funeral home in Villa Rica Ga. on Saturday.Pastor Don Voles will be leading.Please remember us in your prayers.Thats all we ask and need.God Bless us all!God bless America ! Your friend and Trading buddy Bobby Helms. RIP Curtis Lee Helms!

SORRY for your Loss. I will Pray for you YOUR Family!

Sorry... Times like this are incredibly difficult. But trust in God, cling to your family and your faith, let this experience encourage you to be a better person and time and the Lord will heal you your family. Prayers for you brother!

Sorry for your loss friend. It’s appropriate here cause there is a lot keeping this group together. I have seen some of these guys rally for a sick friend and that makes for a great(tho unexpected) blessing. May God bless you and yours... brother steve

I'm very sorry to hear this, Bobby. Prayers for all of you during this difficult time.

Back
Top Bottom