Metro Atlanta  Item Relisted! FS/FT ONE sick potato gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started a thread about the legality of potato guns years ago.
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/278508-Legality-of-the-Potato-Gun?highlight=potato+gun

They are completely legal as long as you don't shoot anything with them causing damage to the object. Basically if you shoot it off just for distance you are cool. However, if you shoot a target with it, it becomes a destructive device. I've done research at this point and had a brief discussion with ATF and Sheriff about it. Both also said they they had 0 knowledge of anyone ever being charged for having a regular potato gun. The ATF lady had an interesting story about someone shooting 1 liter bottles full of gas out of one and effectively making molotov RPG thingy. They caught him, guess where, Youtube...

Sounds like the running with scissors Postal 2 download.jpggame napalm launcher

Very nice. I made one with 2 1/2 inch barrel that would put a tennis ball in orbit. Some drunk chick knocked it over and broke it. Been meaning to buy more parts. Too rich for my blood there.

I made one out of pvc from home depot with a grill lighter that will shoot a tater out of sight. Bout $40, uses Aquanet hair spray. Pretty loud thump when it fires. This one is a lot better looking, but does the same thing. Points for style, but it still just launches a tater.
GLWS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom