• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Relisted! FS/FT PICS ADDED: .380 LCP Carry Package, 3 mags, Desantis Holster, 43 rds BEST...

Vinny2Gun

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
Reaction score
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/t...gs-desantis-holster-43-rds-best-jhps.2433714/
5.jpg
4a.jpg
1c.jpg
2 a.jpg
3.jpg
] Item Name: FS/FT Awesome .380 LCP Carry Package, 3 mags, Desantis Holster, 42 rds BEST JHP's!

Zip Code: 30039

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $435
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $470

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: LCP .380 Carry package Very lightly used Sole owner (I've shot 148 rds of ball and app 50 rds of HPs both xtps and htps that have been function checked through it). This includes 3 total mags two 6 rounders w pinky extender and a 7 round Ruger mag...so carried 8 in gun full grip plus 6 rd backup in Desantis Nemesis Holster gives you 16 in pocket! Awesome for discreet work environments or as the always there backup gun it's lightweight you never notice it & either does anyone else (that's why it is the carry of choice for Nurse's/EMTs that aren't supposed to be carrying)! Front site was very nicely done with nail polish and drying white base, then orange, then coat for a nice orange front sight your eyes will pick up. I have 43 rounds of ammo...2 are ball, 41 are either XTPs or HTP HP's which are the best Hollow Points for ccw carry IMO after tons of research
.380 and esp good HP's are Very Expensive right now by the 20. I do know where you can buy .380 locally & reasonably right now though if you hurry!

IF you can meet me Sunday 21st or Monday 22nd Afternoon between 3:30-5:30 pm $420 Takes it. If you are interested get it now, because soon I will list it at gun range for $500 and yes in today's market I'll get it after a week or two.

Trade value is what you got to offer in .38/.357/9mm/.45? Maybe other shoot me a message though primarily looking for the sale.

I have another Sweet 9mm Carry package w night sights, mags, multiple holsters etc. if the right trade for something I really want comes up so PM me and can discuss on phone. 50 rds of target ammo, & a Few good 124 plus P HP's negotiable. Somewhere around $700-750 depending & need to check all what holsters I have. Send me your number if you want to discuss.

It's a mint LCP...everything I've ever sold has been Sole owner low round count MINT on here. Plus it's functioned perfect and been Hollow Point Reliability function checked already so in today's climate that is a huge monetary advantage. Pics Added. I like to talk on phone, and peak at VALID GA CWL necessary of people with positive reviews!

Back
Top Bottom