Item Relisted! FS/FT Price Drop FN FAL Parts

I'ma git modslapped but here goes....

You don't have a "kit", you have a collection of parts. There is no fire control group and no lower receiver. I do see a hinge pin, recoil spring tube and spring, bolt carrier and bolt (with Belgian proofs looks like), an Imbel front end assembly to include flash hider, bipod cut barrel (no bipod), bipod cut Imbel handguards, an StG or G1 carrying handle, G1 (German) charging handle with aluminum cocking knob and an Imbel buttstock. That's what I see in the pics. Oh, and a safety sear, ejector block (with bolt holding open device and mag release - I think), a dust cover and a locking shoulder.

You don't have a "kit", you have a collection of parts. There is no fire control group and no lower receiver. I do see a hinge pin, recoil spring tube and spring, bolt carrier and bolt (with Belgian proofs looks like), an Imbel front end assembly to include flash hider, bipod cut barrel (no bipod), bipod cut Imbel handguards, an StG or G1 carrying handle, G1 (German) charging handle with aluminum cocking knob and an Imbel buttstock. That's what I see in the pics. Oh, and a safety sear, ejector block (with bolt holding open device and mag release - I think), a dust cover and a locking shoulder.
good eye. I overllooked no fcg

I agree its not full and not a "kit", I also appreciate the origins of the parts as I was unable to tell. Do you have suggestions on a better title suggestion?

I agree its not full and not a "kit", I also appreciate the origins of the parts as I was unable to tell. Do you have suggestions on a better title suggestion?
Metric FAL Parts for sell. (just kidding, a little ODT humor on the "sell" part)

If you like pain and aggravation you can sell them individually on the FALFILES, but those guys are ridiculous with demands for descriptions, photos, etc. Even for a $15 part. The $400 offer was a very fair one in my estimation and I'd have sold this stuff to the member offering that.

Metric FAL Parts for sell. (just kidding, a little ODT humor on the "sell" part)

If you like pain and aggravation you can sell them individually on the FALFILES, but those guys are ridiculous with demands for descriptions, photos, etc. Even for a $15 part. The $400 offer was a very fair one in my estimation and I'd have sold this stuff to the member offering that.
Missed the guy by a few hours. I agree it was fair. I dropped the price after looking on fal files. I dont have the time or patience to sell it on FAL files.

Back
Top Bottom